Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween Addy!




It's so funny how things always work out! I had seen a little bee costume a Wal-Mart and was going to buy it early in the season, but didn't. When I went back several weeks later, all of the infant costumes were gone and of course I couldn't let Addy go her first Halloween without a costume. Not to mention that she'll only be this tiny once and I needed to take advantage of this opportunity to dress her in something really cute! So, my mom heard through the grapevine that I had a small dilemma and, as always, she really came through for us. She called me up a day before Halloween and said that the costume was being overnighted to us....little did I know that she would drive up to Kansas and deliver it herself that very night. I heard a knock on the door and asked who was there. In my mother's voice I heard "Fed-Ex!" I was so excited when I opened the door to see my Mom and Dad and the bee costume. I love my parents--they are the best!

No comments: