Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Andy!

Dear Daddy,
We hope today is as wonderful as you are. You are the best Daddy in the whole world! We love how much you play with us and give us lots of hugs and kisses.

Love,
Addy and Emery

(I love how Emery smiles really big in this picture.)


Perhaps the best gift today, was the 76 degree weather that allowed us to get out and go to the park and play. It was even followed by a little bit of rain, which the girls really loved. Happy Birthday Andy--you're the best!!


3 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday, a day late, to my birthday buddy! Hope it was a good one. Hope you are all doing well. Your girls are adorable.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Did you get our message? Hope you did. Sorry, I didn't mention anything when I called the first time. You are the best. And I hope you send me copies of these photos for the video. LOVE YOU TONS you old man!

Melissa Grow said...

Happy Belated Birthday Andy! I guess we have the same birthday! Yay!