Monday, October 18, 2010

Cool As A Cucumber!


We visited the doctor's office this morning so Emery could get her second dose of the flu vaccine. The office is only a block away, so we walked over enjoying the cool weather and everyone was all smiles. I thought Addy might remember the office and want to leave, as she got "poked" at her last visit, but she was happy as ever playing in the waiting room, that is until the nurse made her appearance. Addy started crying urgently "Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye!" I tried to explain that we were here just for Emery and that calmed her down a little bit.

We got into the room and I could tell that Addy was nervous, while Emery was cool as a cucumber, although I didn't think that would last long. The nurse poked Emery and she barely flinched and tensed her leg, BUT THAT WAS IT. I couldn't believe how calm Emery was! No tears at all--how ironic! It must be opposite day!

1 comment:

Lloyd Family said...

How cute is that. you got to love them. ;)