Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do you see what I see?


It's so much fun to live with a two year old who sees the world through very creative eyes! Just yesterday I tore off a piece of cheese, handed it to Addy and she said "Temple!" (Forgive the photography, but I tried to have her hold the cheesy temple long enough for a picture, but I could tell she was more interested in eating it than having a Kodak moment, so this is what we got.)

Do you see what I see? Yes, that's right! Addy saw a snowman on the wall!

And here, she saw the letter "M!"
Can you guess what she saw here?
"PIZZA!!!!!"

Addy, thanks for making our lives so much fun!

1 comment:

Lloyd Family said...

that is really fun. It is amazing how sweet little kids are and how they look at things. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you.