Monday, February 28, 2011

Dancing Queens with Quotes!


The really good moves are at the end of the movie, so keep watching to see Addy and Emery's sweet dance moves!!

Funny quotes from Addy.....

While at the park swinging Addy hears some birds.....
Addy: "Birdies crying?"
Mommy: "Yes, it sounds like the Birdies are crying."
Addy: "Birdies time-out!"


Last Tuesday night we were waiting for Dad to get home to tuck the girls in bed and they were watching the Biggest Loser with me. (The BL contestants were doing boxing.)

Addy: "Exercise!"
Mommy: "Yes, that's right! They are exercising!"
Addy: (walks up to the TV and says with gusto) "NO HITTING!"


Addy is in love with Cinderella and everything associated with it. She walks around wearing "slippers," dresses, and lately asked for a wand when she saw me cooking with spaghetti. So I gave her an uncooked noodle and she waved it around in circles and said "Make Mom a dress like Cinderella!" It was priceless!

1 comment:

Elijah Walker Family said...

I think that is my favorite video so far. I love how Emery "shakes her booty" on demand.