Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Little Cheering Squad

Earlier this week I learned about a 5K race here in Denton that was FREE! Of course I had to take advantage of that! It was very hot today and the course was not shaded at all, so when I rounded the corner at the halfway point, completely exhausted, I couldn't have been happier to see my cute little cheering squad. They were all smiles and were shouting "GO Mommy GO!" It gave me the extra boost I needed to keep going. I have the best family ever!!!


Emery's got her game face on!


We went to the park afterward to let the girls play. I'm so grateful my girls have a dad that makes them laugh and smile!! (See video)




footnote: The noise you hear in the video is Andy doing a ghost noise--the girls laugh hysterically when they hear him do it!

1 comment:

Myk said...

great job lesley! You are looking so trim and fit!